Returns and Exchanges Policy
Returns - Unwanted Merchandise, Wrong Sizes, Color, No Longer Needed, etc.
At Value Medical Supplies, we offer our customers a limited 7 day return policy on certain products (certain restrictions apply). Due to the fact that the products we sell go to customers with various types of illnesses, we are only able to accept returned products that have not been opened or worn, and there are certain products for which we do not accept returns (please refer below to the list of non-refundable items). In addition, certain products are subject to a 20% restocking fee (please refer below to the list of products that are subject to a restocking fee).
**We encourage everyone to review their orders before placing them and to make sure you know the correct measurements and sizes of the items you are buying. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have regarding measurements and sizes for a particular product(s).
Please contact us at email@example.com before sending anything, if you want to return an item.
In order for a product to be eligible for a return, it must be…
- Sealed or in the original packaging that it came with
- Unused and unworn - show no signs of ever being worn
- Ready for resale - packaging cannot be damaged in any way
Returns - Defective Merchandise
In the event that you receive any merchandise that comes damaged, please contact us immediately so that we can document the issue. In such cases, we will…
- Provide you with a return label so that you can return the merchandise to us for either a replacement or a full refund.
- For replacements: we will ship you a replacement product at no additional cost to you.
- For refunds: we will process a full refund including the shipping cost.
The best way to exchange something is to return the original item that was purchased, wait for us to issue a refund, then repurchase the correct item. We will waive the restocking fee for any Items that are returned sealed, unused and ready for resale.
Returns & Shipping Charges
- Unwanted Merchandise, Wrong Sizes, Color, etc.: for products being returned because they are no longer wanted or needed, or if the wrong product has been purchased (including wrong sizes, or items that do not fit), the customer is responsible for the cost of returning the product back to us (this applies to orders that have received free shipping).
- Damaged Merchandise Or Wrong Product Received: for products that are being returned due to the fact that they arrived damaged, or because a wrong product was shipped than what was originally ordered, we will provide you with a return label and will ship the replacement product at no additional cost to you. In the event that a refund needs to be issued, we will refund the shipping charges that you paid.
- Exchanges: for products that need to be exchanged, the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the returned product as well as the cost of shipping for the new product. Customers will be responsible for shipping the original product back to us. Once we have the product in our possession, we will ship out the replacement product immediately.
Items That Are Subject to a 20% Restocking Fee
The following products are subject to a 20% restocking fee…
- All shoes, boots, sneakers and sandals
- All compression stockings and compression socks
- Wheelchairs and walkers (including rollator)
The following products are non-refundable…
- Any merchandise that has been worn, used and/or opened.
- Any restroom safety products including but not limited to commodes, toilet seats, bath benches and chairs.
- Any custom made or special order items.
- Any opened hygiene or incontinence products
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure if your product is eligible for a return or is subject to a restocking fee.
**We reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, or typographical errors in advertisements. Images on the site may not always reflect the actual product. Footrests or leg rests are not included with wheelchairs unless specified.
Refund Process Time
Please allow 7-10 business days for us to process your return and issue a refund. (Actual credit may take longer depending on your bank)
Please contact us at email@example.com if you do not receive your refund after 10 business days.